What could be more beautiful than a dear old lady growing wise with age? Every age can be enchanting, provided you live within it. –Bridget Bardot, 82
Beloved Florence Henderson passed away last week at the age of 82. I grew up knowing her as Carol Brady, the mom, from The Brady Bunch. I don’t think I ever missed an episode! Recently, I saw her on Dancing with the Stars and she looked as if she had not aged much at all since playing the role of Carol in the 60’s and 70’s.
- Mary Tyler Moore, 79 “Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to in order to practice being brave.”
- Carol Burnett, 83 “The best advice that I could give is be kind.”
- Betty White, 94 “Don’t try to be young. Just open your mind. Stay interested in stuff.”
- Jane Fonda, 78 “Don’t give up no matter how hard it is. Try to make the best of who you are.”
- Shirley MacLaine, 82 “You are the architect of your personal experience.”
- Clint Eastwood, 86 “Society has made us believe you should look like an 18-year-old model all your life. But I figure I might as well just be what I am.”